The student news site of Lincoln-Way East High School

The Winged Messenger

The Winged Messenger

The Winged Messenger

Book Recommendations
Book Recommendations
April 25, 2024

Lincoln-Way Sports to know!

Lincoln-Way has great reputation for outstanding performance in athleticism, a great football team, and winning cheerleaders. But, we have so much more than that too. Lincoln-Way offers a great variety of sports including: badminton, hockey, tennis, and even bowling. 

Lincoln-Way sports may be hard to come by or find information on, but there’s no need to worry. If you wish to join in on playing on of these sports or just wish to watch, you can find many of them on Instagram. Most teams mentioned above have an Instagram under Lincoln-Way and the sport’s name, which is easy to look up and find. But if you can’t find the info you want on there than it’s good to know that many have their own websites, as well. Hockey, for one, has a website with rosters, new information, and schedules all on it and even an easy way to download the schedule onto your own calendar on the phone so you never miss a practice or game. 

It is important to note also that there are plenty of sports offered by Lincoln-Way beyond the ones mentioned above, and there are so many opportunities and new things to try! For more information, there are the official Lincoln-Way athletic websites with information on upcoming games and tryouts to attend. So, whether you want to try out something new, have been playing a sport for ages and didn’t know if we offer it, or are just a fan there are plenty of options for teams to join and watch. All you need to do is know where to look!